Thursday, April 22, 2010

Memphis, TN family photographer - Garrett Family

I headed to Tennessee, thanks to my friends Tommie and Glenda, to visit with old friends and take some photos along the way. I knew that I was in for a treat, seeing that my Memphis friends really know how to grow CUTE babies! And, another treat being the little historic towns that spot the outskirts of Memphis. Here are the results of the first shoot. The girls were so excited to have their picture taken. I was giddy with excitement to see all of the old buildings and fields of dandelions. I was sniffely and puffy-eyed with allergies later than night, but it was SO worth it.

Tommie and Kaylee, your shoots are coming. . . don't worry.

























2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right...I am so jealous you got to shoot there! I am drooling!! Love all the shots! Adorable pictures and beautiful family!

lelu said...

Love the shot of Reed and Brady. Too cute! They're all cute! Great job!